Download this resume as: Word PDF
13-34 139 St
Whitestone, NY 11357
||Sun Certified Java Programmer
||Java, VB.Net, VB6, C#, C, C++, PHP, Python, Oracle PL/SQL, x86 Assembly
|Scripting / Macro Languages
|Other Computer Languages
||SQL, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, JSON
||HTML5, Node.js, Express, Socket.IO, Django, ASP.Net, ASP, JSP, Servlets, Swing, JUnit, COM
||Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, SQLite
||Eclipse, Visual Studio, SQL*Plus, Matlab
||Web, Windows, Linux, Android
|City College of New York
||Sep. 2010 – Present
Activities: Tau Beta Pi, Eta Kappa Nu, Golden Key, IEEE, President Access Futures Club 2011-2012, President ACM 2012-2013
||July 1994 – May 1998
||Web Developer Intern
||Feb. 2013 – Present
- Developed custom themes and plugins for Wordpress using PHP.
|Continuum Health Partners, Inc.
||Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
||Mar. 2005 – Mar. 2009
- Analyzed utilization, financial, and cost information from both hospital and external sources.
- Synthesized it into user comprehensible reports in MS Excel to support financial and operational decisions.
- Estimated hospital revenue and costs using financial models such as CMI and RCC.
- Provided financial and operational reports to senior management for decision making and strategic planning.
- Audited utilization records for accuracy, and watched for variance and trends in utilization.
- Automated the production of daily, weekly, and monthly statistical reports using clinical and operational data.
- Developed and maintained tables, queries, and reports in Model 204 / SDSM (TSI), along with VBA macros.
|Marine Depot, Intl.
||Oct. 2003 – Mar. 2005
This project involved designing a new generation of door locks using HID proximity cards.
- Developed a new release of wireless door lock configuration software in VB.Net
- Implemented the new feature of both setting up and reading from HID proximity cards.
- Interfaced with vendor supplied code in VB6, C, and a proprietary assembly language.
|National Data Systems, Inc.
||Jan. 2001 – May 2002
Technical lead on the development of a complete web based e-commerce solution.
- Developed custom web pages dynamically generated form database information using ASP.
- Developed online administration tools to securely edit the website and database remotely.
- Integrated a commercially available COM object for real time credit card processing.
- Integrated third party XML based web services for address verification and shipping information.
- Achieved savings of $200,000 per year by eliminating data entry and order processing costs.